Saturday, April 01, 2006

I CAN KEEP MY PANTIES DRY song

"I Can Keep My Panties Dry" could not be sung by Fergie... the lead singer with the Black-Eyed Peas. She pea'd herself on stage one drunken night.

As to WHO is singing this dopey song...if you're asking me, you're out of luck. But if you're downloading, urine luck! Maybe it's this golden girl...
She's a protege of P. Didy. Is her name Messie Hind or Potti Page or Old Yeller? If you actually know where this came from (the song, I mean) leave a wet spot in the comment section.

This is not an April Fool's joke, it's from some kiddie album designed to make potty-time and toilet training less of a trauma. But having an adult singing about her dry panties could make somebody else's get moist.

These days, most babes on Spring Break don't bother keeping dry. They put on diapers and just chug down the booze.

We've come a long way from Leslie Gore and "It's my Potty and I'll Dry If I Want To."

In fact for some, the whole concept of "panties" is ancient history.


I know, this little 30 second pisher could've been handled via streaming audio...or a rapiddle share...

I CAN KEEP MY PANTIES DRY

No comments: